Out Of Hours Emergencies
In the unfortunate event that you feel your pet needs to be seen outside of normal opening hours:
- Please telephone your normal branch number where you will hear an answerphone message with our emergency contact number.
- On phoning the emergency number, your call will be answered by one of our qulaified nurses.
- Please call and give our staff member your name, address, contact number, the name of your pet and a brief description of the problem. They will give you instructions and contact the duty Veterinary Surgeon who in turn contact you to discuss your pet further.
- Please do not come straight to the surgery without telephoning us first. By phoning us in advance we may be able to give you important advice on caring for your pet before reaching the surgery and better ensure we are ready to receive you and attend to your pet more effectively and efficiently.
- Please Note: Due to the high extra costs of running an out of hours emergency service, additional fees are chargeable for treatment and consultations outside of our normal working hours.